|Stephen Bird||IU/ XSEDE|
|Dhruva Chakravorty||Texas A&M|
|Francis Dang||Texas A&M||X|
|Jeffrey Frey||University of Delaware|
|Vikram Gazula||University of Kentucky|
|John Huffman||University of Delaware|
|Jason St. John||Purdue|
|JP Navarro||U Chicago/ XSEDE||X|
|Lisa Perez||Texas A&M|
|Anita Schwartz||University of Delaware|
|Paul Williams||University of Delaware||X|
|Dave Wheeler||NCSA/ XSEDE||X|
- PEARC21 registration open
- Paper presentations are a little different from earlier - there will be pre recorded presentations that attendees can watch prior to paper slot in conference, during conference each paper will get 10 mins - 5 mins for paper recap and 5 mins for Q&A.
- All other formats should remain the same.
- Introduction to XSEDE DTS – Dave Wheeler
- DTS has a BoF on science DMS at PEARC21
- Presentation slide deck is at: SP software - presentations and recordings
- Globus metrics are available in the XSEDE quarterly and annual reports. These reports are available at: Schedule and Instructions for Project Reports and Annual Program Plans
- XCI Updates:
- Review of GCS 5.4 deployment plan
- GCS is ready for sites to deploy.
- Please let JP and Shava know if you're a) planning on deploying GCS5.4 and/or b) if you're planning on supporting gateways and/or shared gateways
- PEARC21 tutorial on coming Monday at noon PT regarding GCS5.4.
- Tutorial is specifically targeting XSEDE SPs.
- Upcoming changes to RDR
- Will be an update to RDR. Improvement to entering resources and multiple partitions.
- SPs don't have to update their current entries in the new version.
- Open discussion